Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Prom Season Dress Up

If any of you have younger siblings/friends/friends of siblings then your news feed will be absolutely covered in prom photos from the past couple of weeks! It makes me ridiculously jealous! My uni best sort out a proper black tie graduation ball so I can crack out a posh ball gown and have an excuse to do my hair and get my nails done without feeling guilty for being frivolous with my money! But before I go off on a tangent, I thought I'd share with you a few snaps we took last week. I have many more that if I actually ever leave work and get home to my iPad I will add...

                             

                             

                             

Sophie's dress is just absolutely stunning, and definitely the kind of style I would go for if I were to have a prom now. Very sleek and glamorous, very different to the 'my big fat gypsy wedding' style meringues that were favoured in the year of my prom! We all dressed up a bit for the pictures so I teamed up my new monki skirt with a simple black cami and thin strap black heels. We popped little Libby in her christening dress and happy days! We love nothing more than a good old picture posing session in our house so we were in our element. Some lovely pictures to add to our already covered wall of photographs! 

Hope you all enjoyed prom or graduation ball for those readers who had one recently. Please link me posts either via the comment box or on twitter (@loutan92). Enjoy the sun whilst it lasts, and think of me slogging my guts away at work. Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment