Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Style Steal #7...

So Lucy has always been one of the more stylish members of the TOWIE cast, and she certainly reminded us why with this incredible outfit. Apologies for the horrendous quality of the image but I've found it so hard to get a decent one - but you get the basic jist of it, she looks incredible.

.

Dungarees have been huge this season, and many celebrities seem to be adopting the tailored look. Originally they began with flared legs, but now we are seeing a lot more of the tapered leg like Miss Mecklenburgh is showing here. Her actually pair of dungarees are from Zara but have gone out of stock exceptionally quickly so I've scoured the internet to find you some beaut alternatives.

I have actually treated myself to 3/4 of this outfit! I have the Shoreditch Fashion Show (post here) coming on the 27th and I need an on trend kick ass outfit to wear and this just seems perfect! I love the tapered leg on the dungarees and the fit on the waist is just perfect - you can always count on ASOS for perfectly fitted clothes, and at relatively reasonable prices also. Topshop is my go to for jewellery and their was an abundance of silver spike necklaces and this is certainly one of my favourites. The white pointed shoes are pretty standard and plain, and of brilliant Topshop quality, so definitely worth the price tag. And finally  the bag. Oh the beautiful bag - need I really say anymore. It's just perfection.
How do you feel about this style? I'm loving the simplicity of the monochrome but I wouldn't mind injecting a bit of lime green neon via this beautiful necklace to spice things up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment