Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Another Vitamin E Saviour...

If you read my blog you will be well aware that I am a massive fan of The Body Shop's vitamin E range. I have such difficult skin to keep in control of. One minute it's oily, the next minute it is dry as anything, and the pigmentation is just ridiculous. For troublesome skin like mine, The Body Shop products are brilliant as they are very kind to the skin and don't contain any harsh chemicals.

I already have the Vitamin E facial wash, exfoliator, and moisturiser which I use religiously on a daily basis, it is perfect for removing my make up and my skin has become so much nicer and clearer since using it in comparison to normal face wipes. As I was shopping online for my latest hoard this was recommended to me to help clear up dry soft spot and smooth skin, and I must admit I was dubious. 








I'm a bit funny about using oil on my face because I don't want to make it greasy, however somehow this just seems to soak into the skin and leave a clear, fresh surface to apply make up. Yes that's right, you can put your daily foundation right on top of it and you'd be none the wiser. I get quite dry patches on my nose and at the top of my forehead so I've been applying a small amount of this after cleansing and toning in the evenings, and before applying my make up in the morning, and I have noticed a difference. 

My skin is definitely less dry, though I did not use for two days and it did begin to come back so I think you have to be really continuous with everyday use if you do have persistent dry spots. But it smells good, it improves the condition of the skin, is very simple to apply, and you only need the tiniest tiniest amount meaning the 15ml  will last you an extremely long time. If you have combination skin and want to try something new then this is definitely that something!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is definately something for my skin! Nice blog!

    www.fashionalertt.com

    (I follow you now!)

    ReplyDelete