Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Pick Of The Week...

My attention was drawn to this lovely site by Imogen at Eloquence and Flair and I can't believe I have no shopped on this site before. I am ashamed to call myself a shopaholic and have not been aware of this site in my entire 20 years of existence! 

Ever Ours have such cute products at such ridiculously low prices. The site claims to "source beautiful, exciting, unusual designs, all handpicked from around the world, combining on trend style and unsurpassed quality and make them affordable to everyone." Though the stock is not always available in huge masses you have to be quick to grab yourself a bargain, so take a look for yourself...




I love statement jumpers, and this is certainly a statement alright! The thick knit and oversized nature makes this ideal for me, who likes to be snuggly and warm in these horrible winter conditions. Long sleeves too! I HATE jumpers where the sleeves always come up short - not cool, for want of a better word. 

I've seen so many cool collar pins and never really thought about getting one - mainly because I have very few shirts to attach collar pins to, but theres just something different about this one. I've got so many spiked gold necklaces that I wanted a silver one to change it up but this has definitely taken over from that idea. Definitely cheaper than anything else of it's kind on offer in the likes of Topshop!

I'm a big fan of oversized rings and this certainly is no exception. They have a green version also (my favourite) but unfortunately it has sold out. Nevertheless, gold and red is a colour scheme I think all can pull off and I like the vintage look of this bad boy. £1. Less than a double cheeseburger at McDonalds (another favourite of mine) - why the heck would you not buy this!?

Oh em gee, fake studded Jeffrey Campbells for under £20. AND they don't look like they are going to fall apart after an hours usage. This is too good to be true. They are only available in a size 4 at present but I fully intend to try and get my size 5's cosied into these, I cannot miss out on such a beautiful bargain, now that would be silly!

And lastly the blouse, the beautiful panther blouse. It looks like it should be adorning the windows of Zara, but no it's sat on the computer scream in front of me screaming "Buy me, I'm only a tenner", and who am I to resist. I love it. I love the pattern, I love the colour, I love the little studs on the corner of the collar, I just love every bit of it. It's £10. I want it. I need it. I'm getting it. 

So check out the website yourself, and grab yourself a bargain! 







No comments:

Post a Comment